Holiday Spirit Week is always a fun time for the student at JCDS. This year, our Holiday Spirit Week will be during the week of December 14th-18th. Each of the children can come to school dressed according to the theme of that day. The themes are:
- Monday – Holiday Sweater/Shirt Day – Wear a holiday sweater or shirt.
- Tuesday – Jingle Bells Day – Wear something “jingly”.
- Wednesday – Grinch Day – Wear red and/or green. (It is Santa’s day to visit).
- Thursday – Silly Sock Day – Wear holiday socks or a mismatched pair.
- Friday – Pajama Day – Wear holiday or winter pajamas to school.
We are planning to have a gift exchange among the children in each classroom. We are asking the parents to purchase a child’s gift costing no more than $15.00 and bring it to school wrapped. The girls should bring a gift for a girl, and the boys should bring a gift for a boy. No names on these gifts, please. The gifts should be given to your child’s teacher by Monday, December 14. The gift exchange will take place in each classroom on Wednesday, December 16. If you have any questions, please see your child’s teacher. Thank you.
The JCDS Staff